£17000 - £22000 per annum
Berry Recruitment are actively seeking a Contracts Coordinator with Roofing Construction background
£17k - £22k Chelmsford
• To effectively assist with co-ordinating the in house & site teams taking responsibility for continuity with purchase ordering, contract administration.
• Ensure administrative co-ordination through the estimating and contracts teams
• Liasion between estimating & contract teams.
• Raising Purchase orders.
• Obtaining quotes for various services.
• Compiling contract files, maintaining and maintenance of the same.
• Assisting estimating and contract teams at Contract award and Handover.
• Assisting with compilation of contract programmes.
• Keeping and maintaining plant registers on contracts.
• Assist in composition of contract offers, quotes, tender submissions.
• Assist in developing and maintaining information for client PPQ’s.
• Assisting with administrative procedures in Quality, Safety, Health & Environment policies. (QHSE)
• Demonstrate a commitment to and to work with the company procedures.
• To understand and comply with policies and procedures.
• To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
• To attend in house meetings with Estimating & Contract teams.
• Assist in analysing cost & performance both Pre & Post contract
• To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
• Ensure that the service is delivered in line with the budget and that the financial and commercial targets are met.
• Ensure that the services are delivered in line with the Clients timetabled requirements.
• Contribute and share best practice with the wider team and contract.
• Ensure adequate equipment and materials on site ensuring within agreed budgets.
• Produce Site P&L for review of the contract manager.
• Produce site clients KPIS & reports for review of the contract manager.
• Arrange all site compliance inspections & training. Manage a compliance tracker to assist this.
• Assist in ensuring subcontract labour has been engaged for services correctly.
• Assist in checking all subcontractors RAMS are suitable & adequate for their tasks.
• Liaise with the accounts department.
• Previous experience ideally in a Roofing Construction environment.
• High skill and proficiency required in use of Microsoft Office Suite specifically in Word & Excel.
• Financial acumen and commercial awareness.
• Strong and effective communication skills, analytical thinker with demonstrated problem solving skills.
• Strong customer/ client focused attitude.
• Demonstrable decision making skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively across different internal teams to support, in a joined up fashion, the integrated service delivery model to the client.
• Ability to build and maintain excellent relationship, internally and externally.
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and motivate your team.
• Drive for continuous improvements in service delivery.
• Ensure that the required standards of the client are met.
• Able to use own initiative.
• Client focused.
• Ability to support the production of reports on service delivery performance.