Whether a requirement is ongoing or for a one-off event our Catering and Hospitality service is based on attention to detail and combining candidates with exactly the right client opportunities. We work with all types of catering staff including managers, supervisor, chefs, bar and waiting staff, food service assistants and kitchen porters and we would be delighted to work with you.
Location: Newham, London, England
Consultant: Chelsea Nicholls
Berry Recruitment are now recruiting for an experience chef to join our well-established client based in the heart of Newham, East London.
You will be required to prepare and dispatch meals to the service users as well as supervise junior catering staff, adhering to the service user policies. You will be required to effectively liaise with all other facility staff, customers and suppliers to ensure a cost effective and efficient catering service is delivered.
- Produce excellent food and food service to all customers on time and in accordance with their requirements.
- Deputise for the catering manager as required
- Lead and manage teams and individuals reporting to this role
- Ensure accurate completion of time sheets and deliver to the payroll administrator within defined deadlines
- Ensure stock rotation is taken out meeting all health and safety guidelines
- Meeting all dietary and nutritional requirements of patients
- Report all incidents/accidents to the line manager and to complete the accident book provided
As a leader within the kitchen you will have the opportunity to bring improvement ideas and make constructive suggestions for change to the line manager as well as attend team meetings.
You will receive training and company perks as well as a great salary package.
Working hours will be 37.5 hours per week (either 7am to 3.30pm OR 9.30am to 5.30pm)
Please note a full DBS check will be taken out prior to your start date.
Please apply with you full, updated CV.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.