Up to £32000 per annum + On Site Parking
Location: Exeter, England
Consultant: Zoe Darnbrough
Berry Recruitment are currently looking for self-motivated and driven CAD Designer with previous experience in Point of Sale design to join our client’s busy team in Exeter.
If your working background is within CAD Design, you are self-motivated, driven and work well under pressure then Berry Recruitment Exeter have a fantastic opportunity for you.
THE ROLE AND ITS RESPONSIBILITIES
The main objective of the CAD Designer role is to receive creative and production briefs and respond to those briefs in a timely manner whilst providing accurate estimates and detailed time-frames.
Keep up to date with the latest production, print and design developments in order to be able to provide recommendations and ideas to the in-house marketing team as well as clients.
Become a point of contact for project quality control during delivery phase and adhere to brand and brief guidelines to ensure end client satisfaction.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Outstanding Project Management Skills with the ability to manage multiple projects.
• Strong Communication Skills with the ability of Relationship Management
• Team Player with Self Confidence and Assertiveness
• Strong Attention to detail with the ability to deliver to high standards of Accuracy
• Software Skills on an Intermediate level including: Artios, CAD, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator & Cinema 4D.
• Have a proven record of being able to deliver projects against deadlines
• A minimum of 3 years + background of working within an in-house studio environment.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, diplomatic and have the ability to manage multiple clients.
As a CAD Designer you will have a track record in planning, project and people management and be able to deliver projects to tight deadlines whilst adhering to client specifications and design brief.
Be collaborative, with a positive attitude, personality and commitment to the role.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
• Permanent Full Time Employment
• Working Pattern Monday-Friday 08:00-17:00
• Salary of up to £35,000 DOE
• On Site Parking
• Working with a range of large international clients
If you are a CAD Designer or you know someone who is looking for a full or part time position within a stable and growing organisation, able to offer support and career progression then make sure you contact Berry Recruitment Exeter today. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn for new and exciting job opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.