£28000 - £30000 per annum
Location: Romford, England
Consultant: CHELSEA NICHOLLS
Berry Recruitment are now recruiting for a Business Development Consultant for our well-known and established client offering fantastic cleaning product supplies.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing family run business with a focus on a specific product portfolio of a well-known brand.
This role will have the primary aim of developing new business into the NHS Health care sector and the private health care sector to ensure the sales and marketing strategy is implemented successfully.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- To established new and incremental business in targeted sectors and drive through key distributor partners.
- Work directly with End Users to prove success and gain new business to pass back through distribution.
- To identify new end user customers in targeted market sectors.
- To own relationships with selected key accounts.
- Build a strong pipeline of relevant opportunities to deliver against sales targets and ensure KP I's are met.
- To gather market intelligence by sector and feedback to the business.
- Attend sector events to network and create leads.
3-5 years sales experience of selling products within the Health care sector.
Our client are offering a starting salary of between £28k - £30k along with company perks such as a company car and an incentive scheme.
You will have the privilege of working from home and out on the road visiting new and existing clients working to your own daily schedule.
If this sounds like an interest to you please forward your CV
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.