£20000 - £22000 per annum
Location: Bedwas, Wales
Consultant: Stacey Bullock
We are looking for a Web Customer Service Advisor to join a established Sales and Distribution company based in Caerphilly.
The company have been in operation for over 60 years and operate on a global basis.
This role will involve providing a quality and consistent level of service to both new and existing customers, by confidently communicating with customers all over the world through inbound calls, emails and web chat.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Being a point of contact for all customers, always responding promptly to queries by email or telephone
- Offering support to customers through the Web Chat facility
- Initiating web chats with customers and guiding them through the website smoothly
- Processing customer orders
- Providing proforma for large orders
- Retrieving carrier quotes when required
- Offer after-sales support to customers
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure items arrive promptly
- Providing accurate technical advice
As the ideal candidate you will be familiar working towards targets, be IT literate, be organised, have great communication skills, and be able to use your own initiative.
Due to the fact that you will be liaising with customers on an international basis, it is also essential that you have the ability to speak a second European language as well.
You will be joining an energetic and vibrant team, and be supported thoroughly by the Customer Service Manager.
The working hours are Monday-Thursday 8.00-17.00 with a 15.30 finish on a Friday.
If interested then please apply today 02920-290013
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.