Bar and Waiting Staff - Flexible Hours
£7.50 - £8.50 per hour
Berry Recruitment is a staffing company, specialising in Catering and Hospitality. Our client base is forever growing, therefore we are currently seeking experienced bar and waiting staff to join our team, to work at various venues within a 40 mile radius from the Warrington area.
This position would be on a temporary basis, working various hours to accommodate our business and our client’s needs. The working patterns are predominately evenings and weekends.
This would be a fantastic opportunity if you enjoy meeting new people and are prepared to get your hands dirty!
The work involves;
• Working at various venues within the North West
• Being flexible with the hours of work
• Bar work (preparing, serving the public, till work and clearing bars down)
• Waiting on (dealing with customers, taking food orders, up-selling on products, till work and demonstrating great customer care)
• Working as part of a team
• The ability to work well under pressure
Due to the locations of our venues, own transport would be preferable but not essential. All work is paid at an hourly rate.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Berry Recruitment who is operating as an Employment Business