Up to £9.50 per hour
Location: Penryn, England
Consultant: Sally Appleby
We are currently seeking a Front of House Receptionist / Administrator to join a friendly and dynamic team based near Penryn on a Temporary basis to help them out. However for the right person this could lead to a permanent job or if you would like a permanent role please get in touch also to discuss further as we will consider permanent applications
This is a varied role, where no day will be the same providing excellent customer service and admin skills whilst supporting a Front Of House Team and taking the lead.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Being the first point of contact for visitors, taking general enquiries and passing them to the right department
- Taking Holiday letting queries
- Booking in repairs and service work
- Scheduling diaries using Outlook Calender
- Providing general administrative tasks as required such as data entry, time-sheet entry etc.
- Providing Excellent Customer Service to clients at all times
This role is required ASAP on a temporary or permanent basis
Working Hrs are full time 37.5 hrs a week to work Sunday to Thursday (Friday and Saturday off)
Free Parking On Site
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this rare and exciting opportunity please contact Sally Appleby at the Berry Recruitment Truro, Cornwall office.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.