The Berry Recruitment Driving service is built upon sector knowledge and a track record of working with high quality clients. As Logistics UK (formerly the FTA) and REC Drivers group members we are committed to maintaining the very highest recruitment standards in this specialist area. We can offer training and career and legislative advice as well as access to the industry’s latest and most rewarding roles.
Location: Stevenage, England
Consultant: Samantha Coughlan-Flood
Berry Recruitment is currently looking for 7.5 Tonne Drivers for our client in stevenage, who are a leading Logisitics company. The work is 2 man crew home delivery with a very secure company offering excellent career potential and are able to offer Long/ Temp to Perm Opportunities.
To be considered for this role of 7.5 Tonne Driver you must:
• Be able to work a 5 day on 3 day off rota pattern
• Have excellent customer service & communication skills
• Be able to deliver items into customers homes & businesses. Heavy lifting involved
• Be able to work long days as required Excellent rates of pay:
Duties include: Driving a 7.5 tonne vehicle, working with a drivers mate completing deliveries of goods to customer's homes. Heavy lifting is involved. Shifts start at 0615 till finish and shift can be from 8 hours to 10 hours shift depending.
Driver must have
• A valid licence to drive 7.5 tonne. Minimum 3 months experience
• A digital tachograph & CPC card
• Excellent communication & customer service skills
• This is a customer facing role, so presentation and a good attitude are essential
If you would like to be considered for this position please apply with an up to date copy of your CV or call Samantha on 07779990525
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.