Mechanical Estimator, Welwyn Garden City
Salary: £35,000 - £41,000 D.O.E + Car, Pension & Market leading Benefits package including share scheme, health-care, energy discounts and more!
Job Title: Mechanical Estimator
A household name in the energy industry, this FTSE 100 Company is a national brand and has profits in excess of £1b. Sectors include Domestic, Commercial and Industrial as well as all forms of energy production and distribution. They are known for offering excellent career development opportunities as well as market leading training.
As the Mechanical Estimator you will be responsible for:
- establish positive relationships with clients, with the aim of sourcing profitable mechanical building services projects, for which you will prepare accurate estimates and tender documentation
- Liaise closely with the Business and Mechanical Managers, Estimating Manager, Mechanical Contracts Engineers and Area Development Managers during the tender process
This list is not exhaustive
You will have:
- Sound knowledge and technical experience of mechanical installation and maintenance work
- Able to evaluate bid opportunities and liaise with potential clients, working within project deadlines
- Excellent understanding of technical drawings and be able to take off quantities
- Use of estimating software, (such as Amtech Estimation, or similar), and use of electronic portals for bid submissions.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a market leading company with genuine career and personal development opportunities
Key words: mechanical, estimator, bids, tender, installation, maintenance, documentation, building services.
Temp to Perm! Order Pickers, Paddock Wood
ORDER PICKER NEEDED URGENTLY!
We have an excellent opportunity to join one of our longest running clients as an Order Picker.
You will be working in a small friendly team in a company that really looks after their staff.
Overtime may be available dependent on client demands so we are looking for candidates that are flexible.
This position is temporary with a view to becoming permanent.
Candidates must have good attention to detail and work thoroughly.
The rate of pay for this position is £6.50 per hour.
Please call Paula or Danni on 01622 609 570 ASAP in order to apply for this great position!
Mill Operator/FLT Driver, Aylesford
We have a fantastic permanent position at an established organisation in Aylesford.
Our client is currently looking for an excellent team player to join their team as a Mill Operator/FLT driver to carry out a variety of tasks including:
*Preparing raw materials for manufacture
*Carry out maintenance and cleaning on the mill
*Packing and loading
* Carry out all tasks whilst adhering to company and health & safety procedures
40 hours per week. Work will be based on a shift pattern, Monday-Friday 6am-3pm/9am-6pm with 21 days holiday per annum.
A Counterbalance FLT licence is advantageous, however not essential as training can be provided.
If you are interested in this position then please contact Danni or Paula TODAY on 01622 609 570.
Test Engineer, Gosport
To be responsible for all aspects of testing across manufacturing in line with the business objectives.
To carry out testing of PCB assemblies, looms, box build and other associated equipment, in accordance with specific schematics
To fault find at component level
To read schematics & circuit diagrams
Working knowledge of ESD and component handling
Compile and report test results
Engage in 5s activities as required by local supervision and other lean events
A HNC/HND in electronic engineering is essential
3+ years experience in testing of PCB's desirable
Microsoft office, excel and word experience essential
Customer Service Call Centre - South London - up to 12p/h, South East London
Are you looking to start & develop career in the NFP sector? The role of a professional fundraiser is an excellent opportunity of developing strong experience whilst raising thousands of pounds and raising awareness for the world’s leading Charities.
The role of a professional fundraiser offers a real career opportunity to rival any.
The role will involve first class training, developing a number of skills required across the job market and most importantly progression. Our client offers unrivalled development with around 70% of their Senior Management team starting of as a fundraiser.
The salaries are not what you may expect either, a successful candidate has the opportunity to earn around £26,000 OTE after only 6 months and then onwards and upwards after that.
You Benefit from flexible hours! Great pay: 7.50+ Commission with an increase between 11-12.00p/h after 12 weeks + Holiday pay!
Monday – Friday 1.00pm – 4.30pm & 5.00 – 8.30pm
Weekends – 11.00-2.30pm 3.00 – 6.30pm
Extra shifts do open after a couple of week! You can work double and triple shifts!
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you than please submit your CV now!
Recruitment Assistant, Cardiff, Wales
My award winning client based in Cardiff are looking for two recruitment assistants to join their busy recruitment team, for a period of 3months (Possible extension if business needs require it), working to source a high volume of Candidates directly for the business following procedures and guild lines set out by the HR officer, assistant with assessments days and individual interviews, as well as adhoc administration duties.
Working hours – Monday to Friday – 8.30 – 5.30/6pm
-To attract and recruit applicants to a range of jobs in the organisation and to carry out all associated administration
-Devise innovative recruitment tactics that will attract new employees and ensure a great experience
-To expand the workforce to meet the requirements of the business plan
-To interface with Global HR and recruitment to ensure the consistency of best practice is applied and developed across the UK HR function
-Collate and share market intelligence
Experience & skills:
-6 months - 1 years` experience in a specialist Recruitment and Selection role, preferably in a call centre environment
-A working knowledge of Employment Legislation particularly in the recruitment and selection of employees.
-Committed to continuous professional development.
-In addition to a recruitment background, generalist HR Experience would be desirable.
-Be used to working in a fast moving and challenging environment.
-Experienced in the use of selection techniques.
-Experience of CV Searching, specifically using Boolean searches within CV search engines.
-Proficient in the use of the MS Office suite of software.
-Ability to modify your behaviour to obtain the best out of a candidate
If you are interested in this role, I would be keen to hear from you please send a CV in today for consideration
Plant Nursery Operative, Burgess Hill
Plant Nursery operatives urgently required for work in the Ditchling/Burgess Hill area. Duties to include, potting, packing and moving plants and flowers. Ideal candidates will have worked in a similar role however, previous experience is not necessary just the enthusiasm to learn and get stuck in. Hours are Monday to Friday 7.30am to 5pm, overtime available on Bank Holidays at an enhanced rate. Own transport desirable due to location. For more information please call Sharon at Berry Recruitment Worthing
Salesperson, Milton Keynes
We are currently searching for a new member on behalf of our client who are independent IT distributors based in Milton Keynes. They have a strong focus on International Trade, with around 60% of purchases and sales from Eurozone countries, particularly Germany, France, Poland, Italy, The Netherlands and Spain. All of the products they buy and sell are routed through their own warehouse facility so their logistics capability is vital for the success of the business. they operate in a competitive marketplace and the company is a dynamic and fast-moving business.
Our client's business is growing rapidly and they have a Salesperson role available. The successful candidate will be hungry and very motivated to build a successful career in sales and new business. The successful candidate should also be able to demonstrate a strong desire for a career in sales based upon both attributes and any experiences.
The role of the Trade Salesperson will include the following responsibilities:
- Sales – Quoting, negotiating and managing deals with existing customers.
- Cold Calling - Identifying and following up new business prospects and sales opportunities throughout the UK and Europe.
- Account Management : After learning and understanding the sales process, the candidate will be allowed to develop their own customer base and become responsible for the sales profitability of those accounts.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following aptitudes and attributes:
- Tenacity, drive and ambition – not afraid of hard work and being on the phone.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to negotiate with corporate customers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Interest in working in a fast-moving trading environment.
- Commercial awareness and numeracy.
- A knowledge of German, Nordic and Italian, would be an advantage.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Someone with presence who, in time, will be able to have an effective discussion with a prospect at Purchase Manager level.
- A strong desire to enter a target oriented sales environment.
If you feel this roles is for you, then please contact us in the first instance and we can discuss further.
Wild Recruitment are an Equal Opportunities Employer
HGV Class 1 Drivers, Lancing
HGV Class 1 Drivers required.
My client who is based in Lancing is currently looking for HGV Class 1 and 2 Drivers
Driving mainly HGV Class 1 vehicles but also on HGV Class 2 vehicles when needed.
Applicants must hold a vaild HGV Class 1 or 2 (DVLA CE or C) licence, have no more than 6 points on the licence with no DD,DR or CD codes on the licence, hold a drivers CPC/DQC card, digital tacho card.
To apply please contact Steve Evans at Berry Recruitment Worthing
Sales Executive, Chichester
Chichester - £15,000 with a realistic OTE of around £40k - £45k(uncapped)
My client is actively looking for an experienced sales person to join them in their busy sales team.
- Face to face sales
- Building relationships with the customers, to book appointments via telephone, email and website enquiries
- Listening to the customers needs and specifications
- Showing the customer the various options and choices that meet their requirements
- Update database with all additional information
- Ability to up-sell
- Must have selling experience
- Well presented
- Must hold a valid driving licence
- Flexible with hours
- Able to work to targets
- Computer literate
Contact Hayley@Wild Recruitment today if this sounds like a role for you.
Sales, B2C, Car Sales, Estate Agent, telesales, face to face sales, direct sales,
View job basket to apply for job/s