NEW CAR SALES EXECUTIVE, Coulsdon
Our client is a well established car dealership in Surrey who offer a wide range of new and used cars who are now seeking to recruit a new car sales executive to be based at their Coulsdon branch.
Maintain a prospect and owner follow-up system to maximise the sales process, and help encourage repeat business.
Keep up-to-date with product knowledge, changes in the dealership - and changes in the industry in order to recommend a specific vehicle that suits the customer's needs, requirements and expectations.
Ensure that accurate records and organisation is maintained from prospecting through to handover.
Working closely with the sales manager to ensure target achievement and that dealership objectives are being met
Ensuring an accurate flow of information between customer, dealership and manufacturer in the availability and delivery of vehicles.
Interpersonal skills, the ability to interact with others and develop relationships.
Knowledge of sales processes, including the ability to fully and accurately qualify customer needs.
Full clean driving license
Maintain up-to-date knowledge of customer legislation, regulations and trade practices as well as vehicle legislation as it affects the industry.
High level of numeracy and literacy and an ability to think quickly during a negotiation process.
Demonstrate willingness and enthusiasm at all times to engage in training and personal development.
Previous experience working within a targeted environment.
Sales Negotiator, Beckenham
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a prestigious and dynamic estate agents located in Beckenham.
Our client is seeking a tenacious sales individual to join their expanding team. Ideally you would have a minimum of 6 months experience in estate agency sales and be a car owner.
The general duties will include:
• Answering telephone calls
• Booking appointments and visits
• Following up viewings
• Mapping local area, and finding out about the competition
It is vital that you are able to quickly build a rapport with potential clients and be able to develop relationships with new and existing clients. The bulk of the role will involve negotiating offers between buyers and sellers, following up viewings and working to deadlines.
• Professional approach to work
• Excellent communication skills
• Minimum 6 months – 1 year sales experience.
• £15,000- £18,000 annual salary
• 20 days hol + bank holidays
• Car allowance
• Excellent commission structure with the opportunity to earn up 25k O.T.E within your first year
• An excellent training and progression scheme, which looks to promote sales staff into management positions within a 2-3 years.
CLAIMS HANDLER, Croydon
My client has continually grown in their market place since 2000 and from its initial base has built solid foundations, enjoying significant financial growth and widely respected professional integrity. They are now seeking a claims handler with a desire to progress their career within motor insurance claims.
Overview of role:
Taking in-bound calls from customers who have experienced a motor accident. Obtaining claim information.
You will assist customers through the claims process including repair and replacement vehicle if appropriate.
Knowledge of insurance liability and indemnity is an advantage
3.5 Tonne Drivers Temp-Perm, Southampton
3.5 Tonne Drivers Temp-Perm
One of our Hygiene clients have a team based in Southampton and are looking for a Temp-Perm 3.5 Tonne Driver to join their fleet. The duties will include driving to various offices and schools servicing washrooms and emptying sanitary bins etc. Drivers who have a recent up to date DBS Check is preferred but not essential as the client will carry out a check if need be. An induction will be held in place with one of the local drivers and there may be an interview held at Head Office in Cornwall to pick up the vehicle, with travel expenses paid.
- Based in Southampton driving local areas
- Monday-Friday 08.00-17.00
- DBS Check preferred but not essential
Please contact Lucy at Wild Recruitment!
Keywords: Portsmouth, Southampton, Gosport, South East
Customer Service & Internal Sales Department Manager, Exeter
Are you a Customer Service or Internal Sales Manager looking to join a reputable, national organisation, with fantastic company benefits, a great working environment and competitive salary ?
If so, Berry Recruitment are currently recruiting a permanent, full time Internal Sales & Customer Service Department Manager to manage a team of 6 within the sales and customer service department based on Marsh Barton, Exeter.
Working for a multi-national company that supplies Intralogistics systems, this is an opportunity to work with a strong, high performing team within a growing and successful business.
This organisation offers fantastic benefits including:
- 33 days annual leave (25 Days Holiday + bank holidays)
- On-site Parking
- Company Pension (4% employer contribution)
- Childcare Vouchers
Managing a team of 6 Customer Service / Sales Support staff who are responsible for quotations of inbound orders, organising the delivery of equipment to suppliers, billing and ensuring lead times are met.
- Provide a professional end to end administration process to sales personnel/ National Key Accounts team.
- Overseeing the delivery of equipment to factories and suppliers
- Ensuring accurate invoicing and delivery documentation
- Oversee the processing of quotations and orders for the relevant territory
- Ensure customer expectations are fulfilled and exceeded
- Manage cash, working capital, lead times and delays, truck specifications and UPAs
- Deal with internal and external suppliers, managing negotiations and challenges
- Responsible for all departmental processes and quality, ensuring they align with company guidelines
- Set team targets and objectives, managing team performance
- Report KPIs and performance reports to the UK Commercial Manager and to oversees HQ
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
This is a fantastic opportunity for a resourceful manager who can lead from the front and who has a proven background in supporting and managing either an internal team of customer service advisors or an inbound sales function.
- Experience of managing a sales administration team
- Successful track record of managing a team
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Experience of building and developing strong customer relationships
- Commercial and hands-on mind set
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise job responsibilities
My client is offering a basic salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + Excellent benefits as stated above, as well as an opportunity to work in a fantastic working environment soon to be a new purpose built offices / depot next year.
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for a new opportunity with a successful, diverse organisation, contact the Exeter office of Berry Recruitment today to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity.
Labourers in Plymouth, Plymouth
Labourers in Plymouth required for 3 / 4 weeks for main contractor. CSCS card needed and PPE. Good hours available. Please call Berry Falmouth ASAP!
FORKLIFT DRIVER, Woking
We are looking for an experienced forklift driver to work in Woking for an immediate start.
£9.00 to £10.00 p/h depending on experience.
The ideal candidate must have:
Capacity to safely operate a forklift,
Be able to do some labourer work,
Hold a valid CSCS card
Proven previous experience in UK
Right to work in UK.
3.5 Tonne Driver Temp Ongoing, Southampton
3.5 Tonne Driver
Our client based in Southampton are looking for a long term ongoing 3.5 tonne driver to work every Wednesday and Thursday and occasional other days when needed. Duties include multi-dropping various cook and glass ware around local areas to the clients customers. Drivers must have a full clean UK driving license.
- Based in Southampton
- Wednesdays & Thursdays
- Must have UK clean driving license
Please contact Lucy at Wild Recruitment!
Keywords: Portsmouth, Gosport, Segensworth, Eastleigh, South East
Customer Adviser, Sutton
My client in the housing sector is looking for a Customer Care Adviser to join their team on an on-going temporary basis.
Location: Sutton, Surrey, SM1
Pay: £7.50 per hour
Duration: 8 Weeks
Contract Type: Temporary
Working hours: 8:45 - 17:00
Days: Monday - Friday
Overview of the role:
- To provide an effective interface with customers
- Developing and reviewing service levels on a regular basis
- Schedule appointments for tenants and engineers
- To ensure that client data base is kept up to date and the work in progress is achieved.
- Providing residents with information and support at all stages of service and maintenance works.
The ideal candidate must have/be
- Experience of working in a busy and fast paced environment
- Dealing with a high work loads
- Excellent communication skills with residents, engineers and Contract Managers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office skills
- Team player
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Able to work to strict timescales
Previous repairs or maintenance experience is preferred not essential.
Please ensure your CV is up to date and sent in word format.
LETTING NEGOTIATOR, Thornton Heath
My client is looking for an experienced letting negotiator with local knowledge in South West London.
My Client is a well established and dynamic estate/letting agency located in South West London.
Having substantially secured their position in the market, they seek to expand by adding an experienced letting negotiator to the team. Initiative is key to being successful with this company.
You will take responsibility for running the lettings desk and marketing of properties.
The ideal candidate will possess high levels of energy and drive to achieve their goals and targets , you must be able to communicate with all types of clientele effectively.
You must be able to demonstrate your 'deal making' ability and past achievements.
The role requires you to be flexible with working hours.
Applicants must have a clean driver's license, their own car and most importantly be willing to work hard to join a market leader.
The right salary package will be put together based on the right candidate and experience
View job basket to apply for job/s