Labourer x 2, Ottery St. Mary
2 x Labourers required to assist a Groundworks firm in Exeter to start immediately.
It is essential you have a CSCS card and ideally have experience of working with a civils firm, however not essential.
Please contact us for an immediate start. Long term work available for hard working individuals.
Press Brake Operative, Cannock
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Press Brake operative who is looking to work in a well established company based in Cannock, Staffordshire.
We are looking for a Press Brake operative who has experience working on Edward Pearsons Bystronic Machine or Armada. Suitable candidate must be able to read technical drawings and set the machines them selves and have previous experience working on a Jigsaw.
This is a 12 week temporary to permanent role, so for the first 12 weeks suitable candidate will be working through us and the role will then become permanent after the 12 weeks.
Working hours are Monday - Friday, 8am - 16:45pm. Good basic salary, plus excellent overtime rates.
UPS Service Engineer, Portsmouth
Job Title: UPS Service Engineer
Location: Portsmouth, Field
Salary: Competitive dependant on experience
Fully expensed company car + significant overtime element available
My client are a provider of power protection solutions including UPS & generators right up to complex parallel redundant power solutions used in large data centres for blue-chip corporates, local government, NHS and Universities.
Based from their office on the south coast and visiting their national customer base to carry out commissioning, maintenance and emergency service repairs on a wide range of UPS and generator products to the highest standards.
Skills experience and aptitude
• Minimum HND, in electrical / electronic engineering or extensive industry experience
• Not less than 5 years industry experience in a similar role
• Demonstrable level of knowledge of power electronic equipment design and ability to repair a range of manufacturer’s equipment
• Demonstrable experience of battery builds and replacement
• Excellent knowledge of SNMP / web-monitoring connectivity
• Clear understanding of safe working practices on site with relevance to high voltage AC and DC equipment
• Available to work long hours as required, often away from home
• Flexible approach to changing job priorities
• Commitment to completing jobs within prescribed timescales to achieve a first time fix
• Good interpersonal skills both written and oral, computer literate
• Clean driving licence
Customer Service Administrator, Southampton
Location - Southampton
Salary - £15500
6 month FTC
An opportunity has arisen to work for a large financial company based in central Southampton.You will be working Monday to Friday and the hours are 8am to 4pm.
You will be working in the investments department and will be processing applications forms.
Your responsibilities Will be :
- Data entry
- Rectifying errors on applications
- updating records
You will have the following :
- A-C grade in GCSE Maths and English
- Customer and Administration experience
- Good attention to detail
- Can multi - task
Interviews are due to take place next week.
Front Office/Administration Trainee Manager, Cardiff, Wales
My client is an award winning company looking for a full time trainee manager to join their expanding team. Working in the front office operations team you will be responsible for the following.
Working hours – Monday to Friday between 9am – 5pm (However flexibility could be required between 8am and 6pm on some days – Business week only)
Duties and responsibilities:
• Dealing with day to day enquiries from residents and the both face to face and by telephone. To cope in busy situations and to be able to deal effectively with difficult customers.
• Telephone answering, dealing with all enquiries and gaining a general understanding of the telephone system.
• General Administration procedures – including photocopying, filing, faxing, post, etc.
• Receiving and distribution of mail to individual flats for residents and to ensure security of registered and courier mail. To record deliveries residents and to sign off delivery notes.
• Accounting for the collection of money from residents on a daily basis. This will include rent payments, electricity deposits, laundry card deposits and credits, etc.
• To assist with the maintenance of administration records for residents, to include the following electricity, laundry, replacement keys.
• To record maintenance problems
• Assisting in the regular inspections of all residential accommodation
• Assisting with the marketing, sales and reservation of accommodation for residents, guests and visitors.
• Registration of new tenants at the start of the academic year and throughout the contract period. This will include the allocation of registration cards, signing of Tenancy agreements, issuing of keys and fobs.
• To ensure that the site is secure at all times. Ensuring safe access to buildings at all times.
To apply please send a CV into us today for interview consideration
General Manager - 30K+ Excellent Package, Maidstone
My client is a well established company about to renovate and re-open a well known venue near Maidstone looking for an experienced General Manager.
As the ideal candidate you'll need to be prepared to be familiar with all aspects of the business and have the drive to take a newly re-opened venue from zero to hero. You'll need to be able to put together a realistic business plan that can be implemented on day one and have the drive to see it succeed.
You will be choosing your staff and motivating and training them to become the highly trained, award winning team the venue deserves.
In return you'll receive an excellent package backed by a supportive and progressive company that rewards initiative.
Work-Force Planner (Facilities), Birmingham
Work-Force Planner – Birmingham - £20,000 to £25,000
Our client, a leader in the FM industry, is looking for a Work-force Planner to join their team on site in Coleshill. This role will be responsible for managing the diarys of the engineers, therefore scheduling maintenance tasks including all varieties of building maintenance.
Job objectives and responsibilities:
• To ensure the effective planning of reactive tasks and the allocating of ppm tasks using standard times and utilisation tools for the field delivery Team.
• To ensure accurate completion and closure of tasks and ensure this is recorded correctly in the business systems through the main admin processes.
• To attend weekly meetings with the Customer Service Manager and team leader to review efficiency and productivity and support of Team Productivity improvements.
• Prepare an optimal schedule in the Scheduling Tool for maximum utilisation and maximum effectiveness of planned route of appropriately skilled engineers to achieve job SLAs each day.
• Provide engineers with their first job for the next day by 3 p.m. The previous day (any jobs allocated to the Planner that is already out of SLA is to be reported on the daily team productivity report with appropriate details)
• To report to theOperations Manager if by midday, there is a possibility there will be less than 90% planned Team utilisation for the next day and update next day’s planned utilisation status by 3 p.m. The Customer Service Manager is to be consulted on any decisions made.
• To identify areas of risk to KPIs and raise with team leader to take action to eliminate, reduce or transfer the risk of failing SLA
• To complete all engineer work schedules and communicate these to the engineering teams daily, weekly, monthly with support from the Customer Service Manager and where necessary the Operations Manager
• Effective utilisation, efficiency and productivity of the field engineers
• High levels of communication with the engineers, customers, Customer Service Centre, Sub Contractors and Contract Managers
• Excellent forward planning.
• Up to date completion of Task Management Systems – assigning engineers/Sub-Contractors, ETA’s, WIP reasons and job completions.
• The effective planning and utilisation using standard times and scheduling planner to aid the completion of all PPMs within the month and ownership of this together with the OM / CSM.
• Meeting and where possible exceeding all SLAs for Attendance and Completion.
• Regular communication with Customer Service Managers on issues with engineers and assistance in ensuring the plan is as optimal as possible.
• Communication with CSM’s on decisions regarding subcontracting.
• Effective review and management of WIP. Providing CSM’s information on problem jobs stuck in WIP to enable them to identify the relevant actions to bring these to completion.
• Despatching reactive call-outs to engineers and Sub-Contractors to attend tasks at stores/sites and following through to completion.
• In addition to the duties and responsibilities outlined you may be required to perform other duties assigned and requested by the Regional Support Manager.
• Relevant experience in a Planning role using business in-house systems together with Microsoft packages
• A knowledge of the hard services and facilities management sectors is desirable
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Reliable, tolerant and ability to get on with others, with excellent verbal reasoning skills
• Experience of daily interaction and workload management of field engineers
• Co-ordination and Planning skills &
Senior Facilities Manager, Athens, Greece
Senior Facilities Manager/ EMEA Engineer Manager-Athens, Greece- to €60,000 + benefits
My client a leading Facilities Management Service Provider is recruiting a Senior FM for their client, a large corporate organisation based in Athens. The ideal candidate will have strong engineering knowledge (electricity, heating, air conditioning systems, etc.) + H&S matters, being one of the critical topic with our services. You must be broad-minded, flexible, and able to manage diversity, with a 360 view and problem solving approach. You must be fluent in Greek and English.
The Senior Facilities Manager and EMEA Engineer Manager is responsible for ensuring a high level of Client satisfaction, delivering key initiatives as well as ensuring consistency in processes, reporting and operational FM delivery for tier areas of responsibility. This position is responsible to ensure the engineering practices in the business across Europe, Middle East and Africa, are developed, maintained and implemented across all locations.
Executing the needs of managing the assigned portfolio. Responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
• In consultation and collaboration with the Account Director lead the Greek operation, staffing, performance and development of the service delivery staff.
• Collect and manage facility related data necessary to delivery scope of services listed in MSA
• To ensure that all EMEA sites are maintained, operated and managed to the required industry, best practice and legislative requirements i.e. for all engineering practices directly or indirectly supporting or impacting
- Data Centres
- Network/telecoms access points
- Credit card/pin mailer or similar production areas within client’s buildings
- Contact centres/ customer interface or front line support areas
• Responsible for management of Critical Engineering Services
• Responsible for client Service, service excellence, client satisfaction and facility uptime
• Asset management and data management for the Global FM interactive reporting tool
• Ensuring that all sites are correctly maintained – the client and 3rd Party- Annual and Bi-annual audits for IT depending on size
• Practical working knowledge of best practice tools and techniques.
• Practical experience in Hard Services contract delivery.
• Systematic approach, with good attention to detail.
• Mature customer service ethic and a flexible approach to meeting client requirements.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in maintaining critical engineering environments
• Extensive experience within the Facilities Management industry and having held similar types and responsibilities as required herein.
• Excellent PC skills, proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Master or Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering registered in the technical Chamber of Commerce in Greece
• A Health & Safety qualification
Our client is a rapidly expanding insurance brokers and they are now looking for enthusiastic individuals with a genuine interest in the insurance industry to join their busy team.
Starting salary is £18,000 per annum plus bonus. A realistic OTE £30-£40K p/a uncapped is achievable for the right person.
The client is a short walk away from East Croydon train station and is easily accessible by public transport or there is a public car park near by.
Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients gaining appointments for the Account Executive
Liaise with all internal departments effectively and professionally
Minimum of 'A' Level Education
Excellent communication skills required
Good time management and organisational skills
The confidence to make outbound calls to existing and prospective clients in a structured and effective manner to gain appointments
Hours: Monday to Thursday 9am – 5:30pm and Friday 9am - 5pm
Previous experience in telemarketing / telesales of insurance is essential.
You will work from a database and use your own initiative to achieve individual KPI'S.
***Please note previous insurance or sales experience will give you an advantage***
2x Groundworkers, Exeter
2x Experience Groundworkers required in Exeter on a busy site. Start ASAP. Good Hours. CSCS Card.
View job basket to apply for job/s