Waiting/ bar- weekend work- immidiate start, Staffordshire
Berry Catering are recruiting enthusiastic, confident and ideally experienced Plate Waiting and Bar Staff to join our ever growing team.
The ideal candidates will be presentable, hard working, out going and reliable individuals with excellent communication skills in order to represent the company. Versatility and good initiative is essential as you will be working at various venues.
Experience within the catering and hospitality industry is ideal.
This role requires you to work every Saturday, unless booked off in advance. Shifts throughout the week and on Sundays will also be available but are not compulsory.
Driving licence and own transport is advantageous. Millage will be paid to drivers and excellent pay rates available dependant on assignment.
Career progression is encouraged and we regularly promote outstanding staff members into more senior roles.
We ask that you can be flexible and commit to working at least one weekend shift per week- unless booked off in advance.
Project Planner, Wiltshire
6 Month Contract
Up to £350 per day
Please note: Candidates wishing to be considered for this position will have to undertake full UK Security Clearance upon offer, full SC held is advantageous.
My client, a leading Public Sector organisation, is seeking to recruit a Project Planner to join their technical division in Wiltshire. As a Project Planner, you will be required to support my client on multiple projects, providing a scheduling and risk management service within the PMO. The ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience in the public sector as well as in the project management space.
Key Knowledge and Skills
• Provision of planning, scheduling, dependency and risk management expertise to the programmes and projects being delivered by the ISS (Information Services Systems) Programmes Group working closely with or be temporarily seconded to work within a Programme and/or Project team to develop & maintain plans, schedules and dependency information and to assist in the identification, management and maintenance of risks, issues and opportunities.
• The post holder will provide an SME point of contact for Quality and Assurance with regard to planning, scheduling and risk management ensuring that outputs are mature and comply with Programme Governance requirements.
• The post holder will be required to develop and implement and/or maintain of project level Risk Management plans in accordance with Project Management best practice, complying with relevant governance.
• Assist the project team and all relevant internal and external stakeholders, in the identification and ongoing management of risks including risk review and update processes, ensuring risk responses are planned, resourced and implemented and key risks have identified contingency/fall back plans agreed with the relevant stakeholders.
• Liaison with Project Managers to agree and then provide scheduling and risk information for internal project boards and to provide required scheduling and risk information as directed for the various management boards
Key Knowledge and Skills
• Experience of working in a Public Sector organisation
• Project Planning experience
• Adept communication and stakeholder engagement skills
• Experience of working in a team of varying sizes
• Full Security Clearance is advantageous
• Understanding of planning and risk management of programmes delivered by Information Service Systems
For further information please contact email@example.com or call 01483 424686
HR Manager, Swindon
Are you a CIPD qualified HR Manager, looking to join a well established and expanding organisation in Wiltshire.
If so, Berry Recruitment are currently recruiting an exciting opportunity with a leading insurance organisation who requires an HR Manager for it's Wiltshire offices. Working as part of a small team you will deliver on all aspects of the generalist remit.
Working closely with the Recruitment and Training Manager to ensure all recruitment objectives are met. The successful candidate will be a 'People Person' responsible for managing the HR function across two sites in Wiltshire (Amesbury & Swindon).
- Day to day management of the HR function
- Work closely with management to develop and implement people solutions aligned to company objectives
- Ensure pro-active resolution of day-to-day people issues
- Oversee the Company Benefits provision, reviewing annually and analysing and proposing any amendments or changes
- Run the annual performance appraisal process
- Review monthly HR report, provide Compliance with relevant information, provide all reporting requested by law and regulations
- Develop procedures and policies in line with business requirements and employment law, implement changes to employee handbook and procedures when required.
- Provide guidance to managers and employees as necessary making suggestions of potential L & D solutions where appropriate
- Monitor and review established procedures to ensure that T&C requirements are met in line with the FCA regime
- Provide guidance to managers on employment law issues, ensure in-house policies are accurate and up to date.
- Deal with disciplinary/grievance proceedings, deal with redundancies where required, deal with compromise agreements where required
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Possess a broad generalist experience gained in a fast paced organisation
- Be fully CIPD qualified
- Solid employee relations skill set and up to date employment law knowledge
- Excellent end to end recruitment experience across front and back office
- Flexible approach, willingness to work collaboratively and roll sleeves up when necessary to deliver a responsive service to the business
Working Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm. My client is offering a salary of up to £40,000 per annum, Plus excellent company benefits.
If you are fully CIPD qualified and looking to join a well established and expanding insurance organisation, please contact Marika in the Exeter branch of Berry Recruitment for further details.
HGV 2 DRIVERS, Barking
Berry Recruitment are proud to be working with one of the biggest and most well established, national expanding company, with new depots opening across the UK.
We are looking to recruit HGV 2 Drivers with experience of Vacuumed Tankers / Over Pumping work, starting immediately.
Working hours will be 6am till finish.
Candidates with previous experience will have an advantage but this is not essential,
Excellent communication skills are essential and good customer service skills as you will be dealing with the public on a daily bases and representing our client.
Excellent geographical knowledge essential, own maps are essential.
Driver Requirement/ Personal Specification
Can adapt to different situations and advise/act appropriately
Shows a willingness to take and implement difficult decisions while managing change
Demonstrates fairness and equality in their approach
Has excellent planning and organisational skills
An ability to delegate appropriately
Is committed to the task, team and business
Has a positive approach
Continually drives and supports a continuous improvement culture on site
Shows ability to deliver results
Is an excellent team worker with the ability to develop the team and individuals?
E – HGV 2 licence
E – Must be over 25 years
E – Have minimum of 2 years experience
E – Completed all CPC course
E – Digital Tacho Card
Our client operates a busy distribution centre which requires candidates to be flexible with start and finish times
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a fast growing, and expanding national company offering on-going training, bonus packages and excellent working environment.
Management Accountant, Portsmouth
Job: Management Accountant
Salary: Up to £35K
My client is a leading provider to the community, based throughout Hampshire.
They are looking to add to their team with 2 Management Accountants, focussed on working closely with their business managers throughout the group.
You will be responsible for working with the managers, to define and set budgets, with a focus on cost accounting, price setting, as well as report and commentary writing.
Coming with a very analytical and inquisitive nature, you will enjoy delving into the data.
Working towards your CIMA or ACCA, this role will allow to you develop in a fast paced, busy environment, where you working with stakeholders throughout the business.
Portsmouth, Gosport, Fareham, Management Accountant, Finance, Accountant, cost centre,
Adminsitrator Temporary-Permanent, Morden
Our client in the recycling industry is looking for an administrator to join their team on a temporary-permanent contract in Morden.
Pay rate to be confirmed between £9-£10 per hour
Working Hours: 35 per week (Monday-Friday)
Candidates must be available for screening & Interview on Monday & Tuesday (24th & 25th of November)
Use of internal computer system to ensure accurate data collection prior to invoicing
contract renewals and general upkeep of customer (both internal and external) contracts
Assistance of monthly site payroll
Resolving invoice queries
Workforce (HR system) upkeep
SPOPS electronic purchase ordering
Cash sale reconciliation and banking
Previous administrative experience is essential.
Please ensure your CV is up to date prior to application, we look forward to hearing from you
Assistant Payroll Manager, Luton
If you are an Assistant Payroll Manager looking after high volumes of clients, and looking to earn up to £30,000 per annum with fantastic benefits, then please continue reading.
Our client is an international leader in their field, who resonate a high performance culture throughout their business. The objectives of this Assistant Payroll Management position, are to manage the resource, development & workload of the payroll team in order to ensure the timely and accurate processing of weekly and monthly payroll for PAYE and Limited company workers.
- Responsible for ensuring that all payroll deadlines are met, all procedures are carried out as per the company policy.
- Ensure that the payroll procedures are carried out by all members of the team and to evolve these procedures to ensure best practise in the department at all times
- Responsible for the development of staff within the department, including training and team meetings, staff one to ones, annual appraisals, and evaluating progress of team members
- Develop, maintain and promote good relationships with staff at all levels whilst ensuring processes, and change, are communicated adequately and appropriately.
- Production of reliable management information (actionable, timely and correct)
- Ensure that all reconciliations are carried out in a timely and accurate manner, with adherence to both internal controls and external audit requirements.
- Ensure that work is delegated as appropriate to ensure all deadlines are met, escalating when there is threat to the deadline
- To lead and develop, a motivated team to deliver the timely and accurate production of the payroll
- Responsible for the delivery of a consistently high level of service from Payroll to internal and external customers, through the timely and accurate processing of weekly & monthly payrolls and the handling of all associated queries
- Improve process efficiency, consistency and awareness through excellent verbal and written communication
- Responsible for the preparation, completion and submission of all statutory monthly and year end declarations to the Inland Revenue in an accurate and timely manner.
- Accountable for ensuring compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements
- To support the testing, developments and enhancements of the pay and software.
- To ensure procedure manuals are developed, maintained and adhered to develop, maintain and promote good relationships with the operations teams and other departments
For this role the ideal person must have high volume payroll experience, be tenacious, with gravitas and be a natural leader.
chef's of all levels required, Derby
We are recruiting chefs of all levels in the derby and Nottingham area, for permanent roles and on going temporary roles.
hygiene certificate essential.
all roles are cooking fresh foods from scratch.
WEEKEND NIGHT SHIFT WORK: PRODUCTION WORKERS., Sittingbourne
No experience needed! We have opportunities for weekend night-shift workers to join a busy, clean production environment in on-going temp roles, some of which will lead to permanent positions.
*Hours will be 10pm-6am
*Starting rate is a generous £8
Full training is given, you just need to be committed and available on an on-going basis. You will be assembling interesting products and working in a light environment. Here at Berry we look after everyone in our temporary team and you can be assured of an excellent service.
Contact us today for further details of this opportunity
HR/Quality Officer, Cardiff, Wales
My award winning client is Cardiff are looking for a driven, self motivated HR and quality officer to join their team. Working on a part time basis 15-22.5 hours per week (May suit someone looking for part time hours), you will be responsible for the HR, quality and administration roles within the business.
Salary - £18k to £23k
Duties and Responsibilities
• This role will provide a professional administration / payroll related function to the organisation. As part of a successful management team, you will provide an excellent standard of customer service and support to all departments - acting as a reliable source of information to our staff and processing standard administration according to the required timescales.
• You will be working closely along-side the Head of Cardiff Operations and the management team. Assisting the director to ensure all recruitment and performance / administration is documented and filed appropriately.
• Liaising with the centralised abscenia facility to ensure all attendance records are logged.
• Conducting escalated disciplinary procedures as appropriate and working with our ATOSS / attendance and punctuality system to monitor trending.
• The suitable candidate should have experience in a busy call centre environment (preferably sales) and be open to a flexible working approach, and be used to working in a very fast paced environment.
Whilst full HR qualifications is an advantage this is not demanded, and the role is on offer to a suitable person who wants to develop into the role and be adaptable in their approach to work.
Typical activities will involve:
• processing recruitment - related administration
• Punctuality and attendance
• providing telephone/email helpdesk support
• responding to requests in a timely manner
• providing accurate and consistent information
• conducting disciplinarians with senior managers / director
• Efficient to deliver presentations on powerpoint and provide basic excel spread-sheet analysis.
We're looking for somebody who:
• Is a team player
• Is organised and efficient
• Is customer focused
• Has great communication skills
• Enjoys working in a busy / fast paced environment.
If you are interested, please send a CV today for immediate consideration
View job basket to apply for job/s