Home > Jobs from Berry's Search Results
1-10 of 549 results
Warehouse Manager, Croydon
Salary Package:£25000 - £35000 per annum
Full Time Monday - Friday
£25.000 - £35.000
• Counterbalance forklift license
• Full UK driving license
• Planning, coordinating and monitoring the receipt, order assembly and dispatch of goods.
• Liaising with courier companies.
• Keeping stock control systems up to date and ensuring all new items are inventoried accurately and uploaded onto the internal system.
• Overseeing the maintenance and refurbishment of set, furniture and equipment.
• Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment
• Coordinating the use of automated and computerised systems where utilised.
• Liaising with the Production Department regarding large trucks going out and coming back from jobs abroad, checking assets against the load list and helping to organise crew.
• Responsible for security arrangements at the warehouse, and scheduling the maintenance, repair and replacement of equipment.
• Uploading of new assets onto the database.
• Liaising with head office and the facility manager with regards to refurbishment of returned assets.
• There may be some requirement to deliver ad hoc orders within London.
This is a new unique role you can really make your own and the ideal candidate will have the drive to move the business to the next level bringing new ideas that will help improve procedures and practices within the Warehouse.
Android Developer, Bracknell
Salary Package:£40000 - £60000 per annum + pension
Reporting to (position): Development Manager
• Requirements Gathering
• Designing and implementing solutions which meet the requirements
• Identifying and providing solution for project/ procedure issues
• Minimum of 2 years Android Development
• Minimum of 3 years commercial experience developing software
• Experience of HTML and CSS and Java
• Experience of full product lifecycle
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work both individually and as a part of a team
• JQuery/ AngularJs/ D3.js or similar
• Microsoft SQL server
• Familirarity with TFS or similar
• Experience of working in a very responsive (agile) environment
• .NET (C#, VB.NET)
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.
Van Driver, City of London
Salary Package:£15000 - £18000 per annum
Location:City of London, England
My client is looking for a van driver with Category B+E Driving Licence to work for a very well established builders' merchants.
The ideal candidate would have a 1 year's experience driving vans with trailers and a good knowledge of the local area is desirable. The ideal candidate Must have excellent customer service skills as you will be doing deliveries and talking to customers face to face.
The role entails delivering building materials therefore some heavy lifting will be required. A good ability to engage with the customers, help and answer questions and advise them when needed.
Full time Work
For more information please call Berry recruitment Croydon and ask for Myles.
Forklift Driver, Coleshill
Salary Package:£8.50 per hour
Berry Recruitment Ltd are currently seeking a Fork Lift Truck Driver with a counterbalance License for the Coleshill area.
Your duties will include:
Picking, Packing, goods in and container work.
Unloading and loading vehicles.
Experience goods in and stock replenishment.
You will need to be able too:
Take sales orders and select stocks from the warehouse.
Repack products in preparation for loading and delivery.
Be able to work in a repetitive and fast paced environment.
Able to lift heavy products.
Have an attention for detail.
The initiative to work overtime.
Shifts will Include:
You will be working the Night Shift.
6.30pm - 6.30am
4-5 days per week
Sunday to Thursday.
It is essential that you have your own transport for this position as no public transport is available for this site.
This is a temp to perm position for the right candidate.
If you feel you have the right experience for this position Please call us on 0121 7062920 or send across your CV.
Showrrom Sales Executive, City of London
Salary Package:£20000 - £26000 per annum + Commission
Location:City of London, England
The company are offering a fantastic basic with a healthy commission structure in place, which you can start earning from day 1.
My client is looking for a sales executive to work in their bathroom showroom. This is a growing company that is looking for money motivated sales people to join their team.
The role will involve working weekends with time off during the week, hours of work will be between 8am and 5.30pm on a rota system.
Some duties about the role are
• Ensure all customers are greeted in a friendly manner
• Meet quarterly individual sales targets
• Deal with bespoke orders
• Ensure that customers are made aware of the full range of services on offer
Multi Drop Van Driver, Ashford
Salary Package:£23000 per annum
Berry Recruitment's client is looking to recruit a full time Van Driver to drive a 3.5 tonne vehicle doing multi-drop deliveries in Central London, North London, West London and East London.
You will be working for a company who supplies fresh fruit & vegetables to pubs, hotels, restaurants and the UK catering industry.
This is a 4am Start every day and you may work up to 10 hours per day. You will be required to work most Saturdays and you will be given a day off during the week. You will have every Sunday off.
You must have multi-drop experience and a good knowledge of the London area.
This role is an immediate start. You must have experience driving vans and you must hold a valid licence
Account Manager, Sevenoaks
Salary Package:£20000 - £27000 per annum
Our client, a well established print management company is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their team in Sevenoaks, Kent.
You will be responsible for supporting the Senior Account Manager with a portfolio of clients and ensuring that all administrative duties are carried out in an efficient and timely manner.
To be considered for the Account Manager position you must;
- have excellent customer service skills
- have excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- ideally have a good understanding of print production equipment and process capabilities
- have a good understanding of quality standards
- have an organised and efficient approach to your work
- be able to work as part of a team, as well as independently
You will be responsible for;
- customer and client liaison - supporting the senior account managers with their portfolio of clients
- providing administrative support for the accounts department
- dealing with all email correspondence
- supplier liaison - order processing, obtaining and comparing quotes etc.
- making sure that all orders and documents meet the company's compliance standards
- providing general support for the sales department
The salary range for this position is between £20,000 - £27,000, depending on your experience.
Apply now for immediate consideration - ask for Harry or Chloe in our Kent branch.
Telesales vacancy, Southampton
Salary Package:£7.50 - £8.50 per hour
Are you the type of person who is proud of a “job well done” - Can you communicate clearly and effectively with people of all levels on the telephone?
£7.50 £8.50 per hour - nice working environment - To work in Southampton - free parking
It is a full time role working shift patterns Monday – Friday
- Opportunities for progression
- Ongoing training
You will be used to speaking to customers and have previous experience in a telesales role.
If you are looking for work and available immediately - give me call or send your CV - call 02380 887772
Salary Package:£14 - £15 per hour
We are looking for 5 experienced Plasterer for an immediate start for a project in Redhill.
This is a temporary role with possibility to continuous to other projects.
The company is currently expanding and there will be progression opportunities for the ideal candidate.
Rates from £14.00 to £15.00ph depending on experience.
All Aspects of plastering/skimming
Candidates MUST have:
Proven previous experience
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Salary Package:£8 - £9 per hour
Berry Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Administrator who is able to start work immediately, working for one of our clients located in Wakefield.
This is a temporary role which will be working until the end of January 2016.
Duties for this role will include:
- Data Entry
- Working on excel spreadsheets
- Copy and Pasting documents
- General administration works
Working hours will be Monday - Friday, between 8am - 5pm.
In this session you have selected 3 job/s
View job basket to apply for job/s
View job basket to apply for job/s