6 Month Contract
Up to £340 per day
Please note: Any candidate wishing to be considered for this role will be required to apply for a Disclosure Scotland upon invite to interview.
My client, a leading public sector organisation, is seeking to recruit a skilled Accountant to join their team onsite in Wales. As an Accountant, you will be required to provide Support to Programme to ensure monthly and year-end financial processes are completed to deadlines, ensuring latest figures are robust and queries responded to promptly. The ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience in financial planning and working on projects and programmes.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
• Provide Support to Programme to ensure monthly and year-end financial processes are completed to deadlines, ensuring latest figures are robust and queries responded to promptly.
• Involves ensuring projects complete accruals/prepayments, review actual spend against budget and explain major variances, re-profile, etc.
• Ensuring treatment of costs/income is in line with current accounting standards and work with Auditors/Central Finance to resolve any queries.
• Complete Finance Reports to feed into Programme Board and other stakeholders with clear and appropriate explanations, responding to queries as required.
• Present the papers when requested. Identify and raise financial issues/risks in a timely manner to Programme/Project Managers, and assist with appropriate responses.
• Liaise with the Programme/Project Managers to produce future year forecasts and in year updates to deadlines, including an appropriate assessment of benefits/dis-benefits.
• Provide high quality advice, assurance and appropriate challenge to the Programme as required.
• Programme challenged on figures at appropriate points throughout reporting period to ensure accuracy and consistency of figures.
• Review processes and reports to identify ongoing improvements and share knowledge and working practices across the Programmes.
• Produce financial information for Business Cases
• Provide required financial information, such as Economic Impact Statements, and provide support and advice to form preparation, advising on production based on the standards as defined by Assurance Unit.
• Provide support for socialisation of the cases as required.
• Ensure all financial implications of change are informed to relevant parties.
Key Knowledge and Skills
• 3 years post qualification experience - CCAB Qualified
• Experience in working on projects and programmes
• Financial Reporting including Annual Report and Accounts
• Financial Planning
• Financial Modelling
• Investment Appraisal
• Commercial Finance
For further information please contact email@example.com or call 01483 424686.
Recruitment Consultant, Unique opportunity, London
Headway Recruitment is a unique and fast growing Agency, currently expanding our existing team and looking for an experienced Permanent Recruitment Consultant to takeover a hot desk.
This is a 360 position focusing on client relationship building with existing clients, business development, meeting clients on site, taking job descriptions, advertising and marketing, as well as matching and sourcing candidates. This role requires the successful individual to have previous recruitment experience, resilience and confidence, be target driven with good market knowledge and who is passionate about a career in recruitment.
What makes Headway different? Headway has been in business for over 18 years and during this time has gained an outstanding reputation in the market place. Not only do we provide an excellent working environment, where we nurture and develop talent but we also offer a very competitive commission structure.
If you want to build upon your career in recruitment then look no further, please send your CV now!
Labourer - Highways, Portsmouth
Hourly Rate: £7.50 - £10 per hour
Duration: 4 months
Hours: Night shifts
We are currently seeking 2 labourers to undertake general work on local highways. This is a temporary position that will last for 4 months with the majority of work based around the Portsmouth area.
You will need:
- A valid CSCS card
- Flexibility to work overnight
- Be physically fit and able to undertake demanding work
- A valid driving licence
- Have previous experience of working on highways
Positions are starting immediately. Please contact Tom at Wild Recruitment for further details.
Painter & Decorator, Liskeard
Painters & Decorators are currently required on sites all over Cornwall including internal and external projects, CSCS and own tools/brushes essential. If you are suitable and interested please call the Falmouth Berry Recruitment branch.
Welder Urgently Required 1st/2nd JOBBER!, Harlow
Our client is a busy hire company specializing in shoring equipment, trench boxes and hydraulic bracing systems to the construction industry. They are looking for a welder recently qualified or with experience working with non ferrous metal using MIG, TIG and plasma.
For the right candidate this is a permanent position working a 42.5 hour week Monday to Friday paying £20,000. The job will involve testing, inspecting and repairing equipment conforming with HSE regulations and following health and safety procedure. The work will also involve cutting and grinding. All candidates must have some experience welding whether it be from education or working in the industry as well as proof of a welding qualification or certificate.
If you think your suitable for this role please apply today!
Quantity Surveyor - contract, Bracknell
Senior QS role:
1. Qualified to RICS or equivalent (e.g. relevant degree)
2. 10 years’ experience providing dilapidation reports for building services
3. Familiar with providing costings based on NSR(National Schedule of Rates)
4. Based in Bracknell office
1. To quality check data returned by on site auditors
2. Add all remedial works costings to data
3. Professional opinion comments added to data
4. Feedback and advise auditors on site by phone.
5. Act as a supervising QS for all audits carried out.
6. Attend client meetings in a professional capacity to advise and comment on data
7. Will be named on all reports delivered to client.
Fork Lift Truck - Counterbalance, Haydock
Berry Recruitment Ltd are currently seeking Fork Lift Truck Drivers with Counter balance License for a warehouse in Haydock.
Your duties will include:
-Picking, Packing, goods in and container work.
-Create pallets of materials to put on trucks for delivery.
Powered pump truck experience would also be an advantage.
This is a long-term on going temporary position.
You must have your own Transport due to Location.
If you feel you have the right experience for this position and would like to find out more information. Please call us on 01925 573743 or send across your CV.
Recruitment Consultant, West End
Established in 2007, Mainline Resourcing is part of the fast growing Berry Recruitment group of companies and specialises in providing bespoke recruitment and manpower solutions to the Railway , Telecoms, Gas and Renewables sectors.
Operating from 30 UK locations, we are looking for new talent to join our team based in London, Kings Cross to develop business across the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced sales or recruitment professional to join us and develop business in a sector of your choice (although preferably within one of the sectors listed above although we will consider others).
The key skills needed are 360 sales development, excellent customer service and relationship building ability – you will make your own sales right from following leads through to sourcing and delivering the right candidates, and manage all the associated compliance and paperwork.
You will need to be highly driven, self-motivated and have a determination to build business for yourself. In return we offer one of the best commission and bonus schemes available and a supportive infrastructure in which to grow.
To be a part of our plans, apply to work with us or for further information contact us for an informal chat.
Temporary Administrator (Maternity Contract), Oxford
My client, a leading national organisation is looking for a team of temporary workers to assist with administration work the company is undergoing.
Main duties will include:
•Dealing with customer enquiries
•Liaising with internal departments
Commercial Vehicle Fitter, Willenhall
We are seeking ambitious vehicle fitters, not only looking for a long term career but someone who wants to progress. We have all the necessary steps available to make that happen. You will be working for a ISO 9001 regulated firm.
• Responsible for the fitting of mechanical/ hydraulic components on new vehicles
• Fully conversant with vehicle hydraulics & pneumatics
• Confidence in your workmanship and using power tools, grinders, drills etc .
• You will have a time served background in commercial vehicle environment
• You will have a background within automotive/commercial vehicle, construction plant, truck bodywork etc.
• Ability to achieve results in a busy working environment without lose your nerve
In the first instance, please forward your CV
View job basket to apply for job/s