Home > Jobs from Berry's Search Results
1-10 of 651 results
Salary Package:£35000 - £36000 per annum + Health Care,
My Client is looking for an Estimator to join there team assisting with current and future projects.
You must be capable of working on multiple projects and have a keen eye for detail.
Must have previous experience working within the construction industry.
Duties will include site visits to gain understanding of our clients’ needs together with an ability to survey a project and be able to produce estimates/quotations & report back to the team.
You must also to be able to read architects drawings & be able to take off from such.
You must be good with figures and be able to control & monitor budget costs on projects.
You will also be capable of talking to suppliers and ensuring we get the best price for materials
We cover the south east so you will be required to travel to sites (mileage will be paid)
Hours 8-5 mon-thurs 8-4 Friday.
28 Days Holiday Inc of Bank Holidays.
Health insurance after probation period
This could be an immediate start for the right person
Customer Service Advisor, West Malling
Salary Package:£18000 - £22000 per annum + Free Parking, Break Room, Bonus Scheme
Location:West Malling, England
Our client is seeking motivated and enthusiastic Customer Consultants to join their expanding team in Kings Hill.
The ideal person will have a an excellent phone manner, with the motivation to work within a customer service focused environment and work to KPI's.
You will be a positive individual with the ability to work effectively within a team, and be driven to achieve your goals.
• Customer service
• Managing customer accounts within the finance sector
• Keeping all customer accounts up to date
• Ensuring 100% compliance at all times
• Previous experience in customer service focused role or a keen interest in customer care
• Accurate spelling and grammar
• Good working knowledge of MS Office
Major Responsibilities and Priorities
• Ensure customer accounts are accurately up to date and actively seek as much information as possible
• Undertake the role with total compliance with applicable laws, codes of conduct and company policies
• Look to continually improve own and team performance, putting forward improvement ideas in a constructive manner
• Constantly strive towards excellent customer service
Extensive training is provided during the first 3 months
Due to the nature of this role, all candidates will be credit checked and undertake a background check before interview.
Data Entry and Administration, Ashford
Salary Package:£6.50 - £7.00 per hour
We are currently recruiting for Data Entry staff to work in central Ashford.
For this role it is essential that you have;
Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
Excellent attention to detail
A high level of computer literacy- Microsoft Office and databases
The ability to manage your own workload and self motivate
This position is for a 2 week period, with the potential of an extra week if required.
Start date is ASAP so as the ideal candidate you will be immediately available.
Temporary Marketing Assistant, Gerrards Cross
Salary Package:£10 - £12 per hour
Location:Gerrards Cross, England
Our client, a market leader within their sector are looking for a business analyst to join a busy marketing team. Committed to succeed, with proactive thinking the successful candidate will be able to manipulate the data sets provided to provide meaningful insight that will help the commercial success of the business. The successful candidate will need to be flexible with regard to their working pattern and highly self motivated given the project based nature of the role.
The position's responsibilities are as follows;
- Administrative – to provide administration for the programme and maintain management of own deliverables
- Analytical – to review data, forming the bulk of the role candidates will need to be able to manipulate data to draw out relevant intelligence.
- Be comfortable in liaising with marketing agencies to develop marketing collateral and build prospect database
- To work in conjunction with the CRM team, supporting and liaising with clients.
Salary Package:£7.28 per hour
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, located in Rugeley for Experienced Cleaners.
We require cleaners working within various departments for either:
- Factory cleaning, so suitable candidate must have experience working within a factory environment
- General office cleaning, ensuring that all offices, reception areas, toilets are cleaned to a high standard
- Working within the waste department, ensuring that all office, factory and general waste is collected and taken to the correct area.
We have various, full time, part time, temporary, temporary on-going and temp to perm roles for our client.
Suitable candidates will be required to work to a tight time schedule and must have own safety boots.
Steel Fitter/Welder/Fabricator, Chatham
Salary Package:£9.50 - £11.00 per hour
We have work for up to 6 Welder/Fabricators and 4 welder/fitters starting ASAP. Workshop/Site based work, reading from drawings and fabricating.
You will need to provide your own safety footwear but overalls and other PPE will be provided by the company.
Contact Dean for details
WAREHOUSE WORKERS NEEDED IN ASHFORD, Ashford
Salary Package:£6.50 - £7.00 per hour
START WORK ASAP!!
We need workers for factories and warehouses throughout Ashford and Headcorn- a range of working hours are available with a variety of jobs including order picking and packing, machine operating, warehouse workers and food manufacturing!
Due to location own transport is an advantage although some locations can be reached by train or on foot from Ashford Town Centre.
We will be holding a registration day in Ashford on Thursday 2nd April. Please call Paula or Danni on 01622 609 570 to start work ASAP!
Cleaning Operative, Ashford
Urgently required! Cleaning Operative!
12 month Contract!
We are currently recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to work as part of a friendly, committed team.
*General street cleaning
* Refurbishment and general maintenance of street furniture and equipment
* Operation and maintenance of cleaning equipment and machinery
This role also requires driving so a full, clean driving licence is essential.
For more details on this position, please contact Danni or Paula on 01622 609 570.
Programme Manager - Education & Training (‘DOCET’), City of London
Salary Package:£35000 - £37000 per annum
Location:City of London, England
Continuing Education & Training Programme Manager (‘DOCET’) -
Paying up-to £35,000 to £37,000
My client is a professional, scientific Educational Establishment based in Central London. They are now looking to recruit a permanent Continuing Education & Training Programme Manager.
The successful candidate will be motivated and proactive individual for this varied and interesting role. You must be able to demonstrate a solid track record of successfully managing and coordinating multiple projects and activities.
• Will need have great organisational and administrative skills.
• Be creative and have a proactive approach to work
• Exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills and a keen eye for detail
• Able to demonstrate experience of team leadership and of working effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders and others.
• Experience of working in education or the not for profit sector would be an advantage but is not essential.
You will be working as part of a small and very busy team, and you will be responsible for a wide range of activities including working closely with a range of external suppliers and individuals to effectively project manage the production of audio-visual learning materials from inception to completion.
• You will have active involvement in the development of scheduling and future planning
• Actively managing and monitoring the project’s website
• Communications and marketing activities
• Administering and managing committees
• Drafting project scopes
• Contracts and tender documentation to a high standard
• Producing high quality formal reports and presentations for committees and other bodies.
The role may require the post holder to travel to locations throughout the UK which may involve occasional overnight stays and weekend working.
If you have the relevant experience and skills and want to be considered for this position, please apply immediately by forward your CV to email@example.com.
Headway Recruitment endeavours to respond to all online applications but given the current market, it is difficult to reply personally to each submission. Therefore, at the moment, only successful applicants will be contacted. So that full consideration is given to your application, please ensure that all online fields are complete and where possible, a supporting statement outlining your own criteria, notice, key skills etc. is also included. Telephone calls will not speed up the process.
Thank you for your cooperation and we hope to assist as many of you as we can.
Private Client Legal Secretary, Carshalton
Salary Package:£15000 - £23000 per annum
Our client is a successful, well established firm of solicitors rapidly expanding in London, South East, Sussex, South West, Kent and Surrey regions. They are now seeking a private client legal secretary to be based in their Carshalton office.
Fast, accurate word processing skills.
Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Excellent telephone manner.
Diplomacy in handling difficult situations-discreet and reliable.
Flexible attitude to work.
Ability to remain calm under pressure.
Secretarial support at fee earner/partner level advantageous
Hours: 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66
In this session you have selected 3 job/s
View job basket to apply for job/s
View job basket to apply for job/s