*Urgent Cover Required*
Our client is looking for a Hire Controller to assist with their plant and tool hire business in Mid Kent.
Ideally you will have a background in, or knowledge of Plant and Tool Hire.
As the ideal candidate you will have;
Excellent customer service skills
Experience within a sales office environment
Excellent attention to detail
Previous use of in house systems
Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Due to the location of the office, own transport will be required.
This position is for urgent cover, covering on an ongoing basis.
Please contact Harry in the Maidstone branch ASAP if you feel that your skills would suit.
CSCS LABOURERS NEEDED
Must have valid CSCS card
Site is in grove green, Maidstone
Drivers Mate - £8.92 per hour - 5 days Plus - Working Friday 22nd To Tuesday 26th August
Berry Recruitment currently require 5 x Drivers Mates for a weeks booking to include the bank holiday weekend at a rate of £8.92 per hour.
You will accompany drivers on deliveries and assist with unloading large and often heavy items for delivery to customers.
Working 7.30am to 4.00pm from Friday 22nd August to Tuesday 27th August.
Please contact the Exeter branch of Berry Recruitment for details.
You will be working for a large insurance company on the outskirts of Bournemouth, who offer a modern and relaxed working environment.
You must have:
- Previous customer service experience.
- Previous experience dealing with customers on the telephone.
You will be responsible for:
- Taking inbound calls from customers who which to make a claim on their policy.
- Processing claims in a timely manner.
- Adhering to regulatory requirements.
This is a great opportunity to work for a company that offers genuine career progression.
For more information please contact Natalie at Wild Recruitment
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer services?
Salary: £17000 + Benefits including: Accreditation Scheme, Share savers, Pension, Protection benefits, Buy and sell holiday, Discount at selected Retails, Assistance with travel costs, Bonus based on Company performance and many more.
You will be working for a large international company based in Southampton that offer a modern and relaxed working environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering inbound telephone calls and dealing with customer enquiries.
- Updating in house system with customer information.
- Problem solving quickly and efficiently.
- General administrative tasks within the department.
You will have:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good IT skills and be comfortable on a computer.
- GCSE in Maths and English grade C or above.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who offer genuine career development.
Please contact Hayley@ Wild Recruitment for more info.
Key Words: Southampton, Office work, Customer Service, Customer Care, Administration, Data Entry, Finance, Financial Services, Accounts, Reception, Secretarial, Call Centre, Helpdesk, Inbound
View job basket to apply for job/s